Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I write... therefore I am...

Apart from working as the brand ambassador of VIP Magazine Singapore I also work on their editorial team under it's fantastic editor Marc Almagro - This month I covered a story titled:

"Magnificent 7"  -  Based on the movers-and-shakers currently on the Singapore Arts Scene.

I wrote this for the June edition of the magazine in conjunction with the Singapore Arts Festival and in my research met and interviewed some seriously talented artists.  This article was a joy to write... I was left inspired... inspired to visit more art galleries and scout out venues and platforms that people had created as a means to express themselves.  

I hope you enjoy...









T.R xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home