Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY!
What a week is all I can say.
Meetings, Greetings, Friends in town from Overseas, Auditions, Openings...Whilst also trying to fit in time to put on a load of washing and move and settle into my new pad!

My item of lust this week is the new collection of jewelry by Natalie Dissel that I caught at the stunning Gallery Reiss in Singapore this week.

Rare stones and trinkets are used to create stunning and I mean stunning pieces - think stalactite stones, shells sourced from Cambodia and gemstones set naturally in 18k gold... I was trying on lots of pieces and falling in love with nearly EVERYTHING.

Favourite pieces:

Amethyst Stelactite Uruguay gold ring! MEOW!

http://www.nataliedissel.com/



Happy weekend everyone :)
T.R xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home