Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Malaysia... IS truly Asia!

I have just recently returned from trip 1 of 4 to Malaysia... I am shooting a Hot Spot segment on E-Buzz (AXN) which is highlighting Malaysia a couple of it's tourist attractions, food and charms!

Lets just say I was inspired and in awe of the richness of the culture, people, food, art and architecture that I experienced - I am really looking forward to going back.

On this leg of the trip we covered food and the cosmopolitan side to Malaysia - visiting Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Malacca.

Highlights from Penang:   Their food!! Nasi Kandar WOW! and the quaint George Town.

Penang Port:


George Town:


Nasi Kandar - The line for this place was HUGE



Kuala Lumpur was amazing... Petronas Towers were stunning... the traffic MENTAL... the mosquitoes in LOVE with me :(

Petronas Towers


My view - for the majority of the shoot :)


A rest to admire the view 42 floors up.


The view from Petronas Tower skybridge - located between the 41st and 42nd floor of this structure its the highest 2 story bridge in the WORLD! We had full access without the tourist for an hour.


Malacca... what a stunning city - the sun was out!  I have to come back here!



AMAZING director and crew :)




Loved it! Can't wait for round 2.

T.R xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home