Monday, August 15, 2011

Tiger Goals on Sunday

I have to say I am SO excited about working on the second season of Tiger Goals on Sunday that airs EVERY Sunday at 11am on Singtel mio Stadium Channel 102 (lock that into memory people).

I have become addicted to watching football - which has meant late nights and following my boys the Gunners (of course!).

My fellow host Dom Lau is an absolute pleasure to work with and P.J Roberts our soccer expert rocks!



Yes... we do have a LOT of fun on Sunday mornings - I feel absolutely blessed that I get to wake up and head into work on a live television show with a great team!

Tune in this wk!

T.R xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger JDT said...

Hi Tara

I'm a fan of the show and f course a fan of yours!

You must have been beside yourself when Arsenal defeated Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. I have been to Modestos for those big Arsenal games and so I can understand that you had this absolutely dreamy look on your face on Sunday's Tiger Goals on Sunday.

I'm sure you celebrated late into the night with the gunners win...you do look so sleepy live on TV.

But you still look awsome...

Sadly, I'm a Man U fan and whilst you had a lack of sleep from celebrating, I felt the same way after City Slaughtered Man U!!!! I could not sleep for a week.

I'm an anti Chelsea and Liverpool and City obviously....I sure wouldn't want Liverpool to equal the premier league championship of 19 titles, surely not for City, Manchester's other team to win or Chelsea (simply cos they fire too many managers, Terry is a ---- for what he did to Wayne Bridge, Ashley Cole for being trashy...


JDT

October 30, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home