Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A little NYC... in Singapore.

I L.O.V.E food... and when a couple of my friends suggested that I check out the new hot arrival in Singapore:  Luke's Oyster Bar and Chop House I couldn't wait.

Luke's is very chic and once I entered it's doors I felt like I had been transported to New York.  It reminded me of somewhere you would power lunch, the girls would meet for a sophisticated dinner or you would take a significant other on a romantic evening.

The Chef Travis Masiero had previously worked at Wine Garage and Spruce (which I love) so I was excited to join in the hype and try some of his new creations.

Home-baked corn bread was served as a started and was absolutely DELISH... It was warm... served with creamed butter and melted in my mouth! WOW is all I can say.


Lamb Chops for my main were SO delicious!


Tuna Tartar was absolutely delicious... I could eat this bad boy for lunch every day!
Lamb Chops for main course! Recommend this dish - it was DEVINE!
                                                 
 I really enjoyed my dining experience at Luke's  - it was delish.  A great new arrival in Singapore, tasty food , fantastic service and a great  ambiance.
     
                                 

T.R xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home