Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Food Glorious Food...

I am an absolute sucker for GREAT food, reading food blogs and getting top notch hints for the best places to grab good grub and of  course trying out new places.

On my recent trip to Kuala Lumpur for work I took myself on a culinary journey.... Why not I say :)

Some of the highlights:  Magnificent Fish and Chips @ 28 Changkat Bukit Bintang... yes there are healthy options and home style pub food which I had been craving - but these guys do a killer battered fish and chip option.

Ben's which had the most to DIE for crab meat pasta and dessert and Twenty One - which served stunning mains!  I also checked out a brand new restaurant/bar and art gallery called Warehouse that had only been open for 1 day! Fab interior and great champagne cocktails!

Here are the highlights :)

Magnificent Fish & Chips.
My grilled Baramundi! Lush.
Bens - The soft shell crab.
Pesto Pasta with Chicken - SO delish and SO much of it!

Crab meat Pasta! So much... stunning sauce with a little spice.

Yummo!

And of course... lets not forget dessert - Sticky Date Pudding!

New Restaurant and Bar open in KL - Warehouse... great interior a hidden gem.

Twenty One - my Main course of fish! Lots of Asian flavours absolutely delish!

Did someone say deep fried cheese? 

Main course @ Twenty One.



.... For now it's time for me to hit the gym! 
T.R xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home