Monday, October 17, 2011

Bro's night out... and girls (of course!)

It was the bigest match of the weekend! The head to head battle between Manchester United and Liverpool and I was hanging out with the Bro's and the chickies watching it LIVE!

Look as most of you know I am not a supporter of either of these teams (I do support Arsenal - please don't hold that against me!) but I was looking forward to the LIVE screening of this game in the Coliseum @ Resorts World Sentosa!  What is more exciting then screaming fans, big screens, lots of football games Tiger Beers and the game in 3D. 

It was a balmy night at Resorts World Sentosa... a lot of sweat was shed indeed but I had a fantastic evening meeting lots of Manchester United and Liverpool fans and judging the beer drinking games.

The wonderful Dom Lau & I hosting Tiger Footballs Bros Night Out    



I can't wait until the next one! Looking forward to meeting more passionate football fans! Until next time :)

T.R xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home