Friday, December 16, 2011

Film Premier Of New Years Eve

Lucky for moi... I was invited to the Film Premier of New Year's Eve at Vivo City.

I was incredibly excited to see this film - I am a huge sucker for a romantic comedy and I was anticipating to shed a couple of tears.

New Year's Eve brings together a star studded cast from Aston Kutcher, Robert De Niro, Josh Duhamel, Sarah Jessica Parker, Zac Efron, Michelle Pfeiffer and MANY more whom all share stories based around the stroke of midnight and the coming of the new year.

The film is directed by Garry Marshall (known for Pretty Woman) the same team that last year brought us Valentines Day.

Look... the film isn't about learning the meaning of life, and wont make you look too deeply at the world around you but for some entertainment and some sweet moments in the film this will tickle your fancy.

Irah Haryanto and I (My date for New Year's Eve Premier)


I did love the message in the film - New Year's Eve is all about new beginnings, forgiving and having an open heart to the year ahead.

What did you guys think? I enjoyed it :)

T.R xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home