Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Whirlwind... But here I am!


It has been a crazy beginning to the start of 2012 and I can't believe that I haven't blogged in eons! My humble apologies. 
So apart from a ripper start to the year - lots of travel and lots of EXCITING football (of course - Go GUNNERS) I have been busy.  Working on more writing projects (my own column for FHM Magazine!), traveling to Seoul often to shoot a drama series called King to Hearts which has been WILD.  Shooting lots of cool campaigns, hosting lots of events and of course presenting the Football.
Here are some of my highlights... and... a little secret I have totally fallen in love with Seoul!

On set of King To Heart Drama Series.
The CAST.

Love this bike on one of my favorite streets in Seoul.


It was snowing in Seoul. LOVE.
Trip to Hanoi Vietnam.
Trip to the Margaret River - WA!
Shooting BOSCH Campaign.

It's been a whirl wind!  Lots of great travel - lots of interesting writing! I promise i'll keep you posted.
Where too next? 

Lots of Love T.R x x x


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home